Wednesday 3 January 2018

The Holiday Season...

Every year I'm well aware of Christmas coming, I even advertise my Christmas mini photo shoots as early as September, yet I still am 'up to my eyeballs' in photos still to edit, presents to wrap, guilty feelings of not sending out enough cards to everyone I know and making last minute to do lists on December 20th!

^^ that's what I wrote on December 20th 2017... then the rest was a complete blur and now it's 00:38 January 4th 😑 Back to booking in more clients and more importantly wedding planning, though I kept having a play today and yesterday with the scrabble app I've recently got back into!  - I've had anxiety flood back into my body so I think it's been a bit of a distraction... I forgot how bad anxiety makes you feel, literally sick all the time, just not feeling right, aching all over, getting frustrated and upset when you don't want to be...
I had an amazing Christmas maybe it's just the January blues hitting me hard. I'm gonna keep being positive and hope it is anyway 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment