Thursday 9 November 2017

Diary update...

11pm ish on a Thursday night, I've been editing photos from location shoots I did the other weekend all day, (well most of it) so I'm just enjoying a moment to myself making my way through a whole bowl of grapes. I decided if I've got time to stand here munching grapes and it's too late to reply to more emails or messages I've got time to do a little blog/diary post! 
At the moment I am loving Autumn,  but as always this time of year I have an influx of clients, it all starts with the Halloween sessions...then the autumn location shoots and then finally the Christmas minis all the way up until the second week of December as well as cake smashes and family shoots... so I am like on constant go at the moment. I'm not saying I'm always shooting or editing 24/7 (when I'm not sleeping) but because I want to always make sure I fit in all Roxys dog walks, which of course I have to take my camera with me for fun...then also doing my 'outfit' photos for Instagram most days, plus planning our wedding annnd the added temptation of autumns beauty outside, and fitting in catching up with all my friends, oh and Lush baths of course...I am really busy this time of year! But it's good to be busy, I love being busy, don't you agree? I still don't think I've ever got enough time for everything I want to do though!
I knew I'd write a few blog posts and leave it a little while (I'm guessing it's been about a month!?) before doing another, but I have been thinking about it a lot and have even made a little list of the things I'd like to cover soon...
I've also become obsessed with the chunky monkey almond ice cream by Ben &Jerrys, it's  so good to absentmindedly eat whilst editing or replying to emails. After blogging here about the peanut butter cookie Dairy free Ben&Jerrys I ended up finding the other two flavours in Tescos and i love the fudge one as well, but there's just something about the walnuts, the (not too strong) banana flavoured 'ice cream' and dark chocolate chunk pieces that make it so tasty! 

I'm hoping to do a little autumn winter clothes blog soon...I've got an order to make on NewLook and TopShop and then I think I'm set... though have you seen SkinnyDips new faux fur collection or   Irregular Choice's scarves and pillows? I am also really looking forward to Blackmilks Christmas release! I love to get one classic Christmassy print in something like a toastie dress or leggings and then get those staple pieces in maybe mulled wine red velvet or Forrest green velvet...
Which reminds me I got obsessed with looking at some velvet cushions in The Range at the weekend, but I wasn't in there to buy cushions so I stopped myself! (I was actually buying more photography props for my studio!)
That's me getting side tracked with clothes and shopping for the home! 

Right I'm going to publish this now incase I forget in the morning but in the morning I'll try to remember to do a little spell check! So my apologies if I've typed something wrong before I've removed this here at the bottom! 
Night ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment