Sunday 15 October 2017

Autumn outfits



I LOVE autumn...nearly as much as I love Spring. I think it's just that Spring is a more welcome thing after a long cold Winter, whereas we are never quite ready for Summer to end and turn into Autumn...

I do love getting cosy in autum outfits though! So far I've been loving TopShops jumpers perfect with velvet skirts and River Island & New Looks cosy oversized knits perfect with leggings or skinny jeans... (but I don't own a pair of jeans at the moment so a pair of leggings from my extensive BlackMilkclothing collection will do just fine!)



The Jumper pictured is from TopShop, size 8 & was £22. I love the gold button detail on the sleeves, the neck is a funnel neck which along with the cosy knit material it keeps you really warm! It's slim fitting so great to tuck into a skirt instead of faffing around with bodysuits.
My skirt is by BlackMilk Clothing and is a velvet pocket skater skirt, also super soft & warm!
Today I'm wearing this jumper again paired with another leopard print skirt by BlackMilk, but this time the skirt is is pocketless, but what it lacks in pockets it makes up in matierial as it is perfect for swishing & twirling!

I also picked up this coat from NewLook this year, along with another velvet dress, I love wearing black with a bit of tartan thrown in there as you can see! Scarf from Riger Island, Tartan dress by BlackMilk Clothing (sorry I really should sort out my links!) & belt by Fox&Owl who should still have a shop on Etsy run by an amazing couple from America! Third pic is a BlackMilk Clothing skirt with my BAM Clothing tee tucked in and a cute green hat I found in TK Maxx. Finally in the last pic I've got an American apparel crop over a green tartan dress and that's also from (you've guessed it) BlackMilk Clothing! So these were my favourite pieces this Autumn, and probably will be next autumn too! As well as my tartan leggings and red velvet leggings too! 
Gotta love a warm colour scheme in Autumn 🍂 



No comments:

Post a Comment